This Talent Release Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between Thank Studios (the “Producer”) and Participant (the “Participant”) regarding the production of an interview with the Participant (the “Interview”).
In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the Interview, the Participant agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The Participant hereby grants to the Producer the right to record, reproduce, distribute, and display the Participant’s name, likeness, voice, and biographical material in connection with the Interview.
- The Participant acknowledges that there will be no compensation for their participation in the Interview.
- The Participant represents and warrants that they have the legal right to enter into this Agreement, and that the use of the Participant’s name, likeness, voice, and biographical material by the Producer as authorized by this Agreement will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
- The Participant releases and discharges the Producer, its agents, employees, successors, and assigns from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature, arising out of or in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Interview.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the California, USA.
I hereby certify and represent that I am over 18 years of age and have read the foregoing and fully understand the meaning and effect thereof.